Apr 11, 2018
In this week's issue we are talking all about those heroes and
villains who have families. Kids of capes, supervillain children,
whole families of metahuman potential! But first we break the
latest in DC news and talk about the Doctor's newest adventure.
Sponsored by Great Lakes Grooming Co.
Intro By Aaron Barry
SHOW NOTES (courtesy of Josh Gill)
- (13:47) Why is it
that most of the portrayals of Green Lantern children have innate
- (19:58) Which
children didn’t inherit their powers and how did their parents
- (25:53) Which two heroes would produce the most interesting
offspring? What about hero/villain?
- (39:13) Think Bats and Catwoman will reproduce?
- (43:13) How are the kids from Infinity Inc related to the
JSA/All Star Squadron?
- (49:53) Who was Damage/Grant Emerson related to?
- (54:01) Animal Man is a hero with an actual family and his
daughter is the actual Avatar of the Red.
- (1:00:12) What do
you think of giving Lois and Clark a son?
- (1:06:03) Are there
any offspring from Kingdom Come that you would like to see
introduced into the main DC continuity?
- (1:09:30) What’s
the deal with Captain Boomerang’s son?
- (1:14:47) What are
some examples of a genetic superhero family with different
Characters, Teams, Places, Things