Mar 7, 2018
In this week's issue we try to tackle whether or not the DC
Universe is ruled by fate or by free will - the Doctor sifts
through our listeners' evidence to figure it out once and for all!
First we must take on the big bad news of the week. All this and
Sponsored by Great Lakes Grooming Co.
Intro by Aaron Barry
SHOW NOTES (courtesy of Josh Gill)
News and Notes
The Doctor’s Pulls (14:30)
- How do you reconcile a question when an A-List character (Hal
Jordan) has served on both sides of the answer? (24:55)
- Is Mark Millar’s Superman story a good example of destiny?
- I was leaning towards no free will because of Earth 33, but
then I remember an issue where our imaginations are products of
other Earth’s. (46:13)
- Wouldn’t the Book of Oa make a case for pre-destination?
- Free will. Because of the nature of free will versus
- If there are characters named Dr. Fate and Dr. Destiny, doesn’t
it prove that those things exist? (1:03:58)
- Aztek (1:06:35)
Characters, Places, and Things